Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Welcome and Selamat Datang

Welcome to the new home of Sharma's Tupperware Sabah. This blog is mainly to share my experience with Tupperware and to increase my team member. I will also share on the various ways to generate income with Tupperware Brands.

A brief introduction about myself. I am based in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Currently, my downlines are from Kota Kinabalu Region only. With this blog, I am hoping to increase my team members to the whole of Sabah (lif possible). Ultimately, I aim to become one of the Stockist here in Sabah. At the moment, I have sort of established myself as a mini stockist. My stock level is not so much at the moment, but as I progress, I will build up my stock base. 

I will also be having periodic promotions that is exclusively available to my blog readers. Items in the promotion will definitely be very attractive. Stay tuned for the upcoming promotions.

As far as this blog is concern, I will be blogging in English and Bahasa Malaysia. So some postings will be in english and some in malay. Hope you don't mind. 

Please feel free to drop me a line should you have any inquiries. 

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment